For tryouts, the LFL strongly encourages prospective athletes to come prepared to participate in strength, speed and agility drills. Think of the tryout as a lingerie football league equivalent of the NFL Draft Combine.
Here’s some other helpful tips for you to prepare for a tryout if you’re going to go…
What to wear? “Cute Gym Wear” (aka a sports bra and shorts) with sneakers.
What to bring with you?
- Cleats (especially if your tryout is on a grass surface)
- A photo to leave behind (talent is important, but the LFL is also interested in visual attributes)
Each final roster is expected to consist of 20 players, with 14 active on game days.
2012 LFL Canada Open Tryout Schedule
- BC Angels (MARCH 23, 6-8p, Arrive at 5:30p)
4991 No. 5 Road
- Regina Rage (MARCH 31, 8-10p, Arrive at 7:30p)
Credit Union Eventplex at Evraz Place
1700 Elphinstone St
- Saskatoon Sirens (APRIL 1, 12:30-3:00p, Arrive at NOON)
Saskatoon Soccer Centre
219 Primrose Drive
- Toronto Triumph (APRIL 14, 1-4p, Arrive at 12:30p)
Ultra Sports Centre
1510 Birchmount Road, Unit 150