The sexiest event in the history of football has been scheduled annually for the past nine years. However, the Lingerie Bowl has actually only been played six times.
Originally, the Lingerie Bowl was scheduled as a Pay-Per-View event that took place during the halftime festivities at the Super Bowl. Nine years later, the Bowl has become the culminating event of an organized, growing, 12-team league of hott chicks who play football in bras and panties.
Interesting Historical Notes About The Lingerie Bowl
The funniest reason for not having the Lingerie Bowl came in 2009. The year before the league was formally organized, the Miami Caliente and the Tampa Breeze were scheduled to take the field at Caliente Resorts in Florida. While the women on the field play in very little clothing, requiring fans who attend the game to wear clothes was an issue with Caliente – a famous nudy resort.
Lingerie Bowl Team Stats
- The Los Angeles Temptation (originally known as “Team Dream”) are the undisputed elite franchise in the league. Whether exhibition or organized championship game – they’ve played in the Lingerie Bowl every year since 2004 that kickoff has happened. In the bowl, LA’s hottest football team is 4-1.
- The New York Euphoria – a team not currently active in the LFL – are the only other winner of a Lingerie Bowl.
- The Chicago Bliss and the Philadelphia Passion have also made appearances in the big game, despite participating in losing efforts.
All-Time Lingerie Bowl Win-Loss Results
- Lingerie Bowl I: Team Dream (now the Los Angeles Temptation) 6, Team Euphoria (eventually the New York Euphoria) 0
- Lingerie Bowl II: Los Angeles Temptation defeated the New York Euphoria
- Lingerie Bowl III: NY Euphoria 13, LA Temptation 12
- Lingerie Bowl VII: LA Temptation 27, Chicago Bliss 14
- Lingerie Bowl VIII: LA Temptation 26, Philadelphia Passion 25
- Lingerie Bowl IX: LA Temptation ??, Philly Passion ??