Welcome to our third installment of our Lingerie Football League Power Rankings. Since our baseball power rankings have been so popular in the past on our website for fantasy baseball blog, we thought we might as well offer our opinions on the best of the LFL.
Well it took 8 weeks, but all 12 LFL teams have FINALLY taken the field. On Friday, the Los Angeles Temptation took the field in Minnesota and handled their business, winning 28-7 over the Valkyrie. So now that they’ve won a game – where do they rank?
If we rely on the tale of the scoreboards, the Philadelphia Passion are simply too perfect to move from the top. A 48-0 victory is always going to look greater than a game where an opponent scored points. So that leaves Seattle, Orlando, and LA in the mix to determine the remaining top 4 teams.
Not much movement outside of a short drop from Minnesota because of the loss. Hard to penalize a .500 team when they lost to the defending champs.
Following the jump, check out our week 9 LFL team power rankings, listed 1-12. Feel free to leave your disagreements in the comments at the end.
- Philadelphia Passion (1-0) – Still at the top with a big shutout victory.
- Los Angeles Temptation (1-0) – Defending champs jump ahead of Seattle and Orlando.
- Seattle Mist (1-0)
- Orlando Fantasy (1-0)
- Las Vegas Sin (1-0) – Moves up a spot following the Minnesota loss.
- Minnesota Valkyrie (1-1) – Can’t really punish the Valkyrie for losing to the champs.
- Tampa Breeze (1-1) – Second team to take the field for a third game Friday against Cleveland.
- Baltimore Charm (1-1)
- Green Bay Chill (1-2)
- Cleveland Crush (0-1) – Look to get their first win Friday against the Breeze.
- Toronto Triumph (0-1)
- Chicago Bliss (0-2)
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 15th, 2011 at 3:03 pm and is filed under Los Angeles Temptation, Minnesota Valkyrie, Orlando Fantasy, Philadelphia Passion, Seattle Mist. Follow the comments through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can post a comment. Trackbacking is not allowed.