Welcome to our fourth installment of our Lingerie Football League Power Rankings. Since our baseball power rankings have been so popular in the past on our fantasy baseball blog, we thought we might as well offer our opinions on the best of the LFL.
On Friday, the Tampa Breeze squeaked out a victory over the Cleveland Crush to improve to 2-1 on the year. Where do they rank coming into week 10?
If we rely on the tale of the scoreboards, the Philadelphia Passion are still simply too perfect to move from the top. A 48-0 victory is always going to look greater than a game where an opponent scored points. Los Angeles, Seattle, and Orlando remain in the same order as last week.
Following the jump, check out our week 10 LFL team power rankings, listed 1-12. Feel free to leave your disagreements in the comments at the end.
- Philadelphia Passion (1-0) – Could increase their distance between the rest of the league with a big win Saturday on the road against Cleveland.
- Los Angeles Temptation (1-0)
- Seattle Mist (1-0)
- Orlando Fantasy (1-0)
- Las Vegas Sin (1-0)
- Tampa Breeze (2-1) – The win against Cleveland puts them firmly in the playoff conversation at this point in the year.
- Minnesota Valkyrie (1-1)
- Baltimore Charm (1-1) – Preparing to take the field Friday against the Triumph in Toronto.
- Green Bay Chill (1-2)
- Toronto Triumph (0-1) – Getting back on the field Friday at home against the Charm.
- Cleveland Crush (0-2) – Lose their second straight against Tampa and welcome the Passion to the Q on Saturday.
- Chicago Bliss (0-2)
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 at 2:53 pm and is filed under Cleveland Crush, Lingerie Football League, Lingerie Football Teams, Los Angeles Temptation, Orlando Fantasy, Philadelphia Passion, Seattle Mist, Tampa Breeze. Follow the comments through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can post a comment. Trackbacking is not allowed.