The Official LFL Fantasy Football Game Powered by Fantazzle is a free to play fantasy football salary cap game hosted at LFLUS.com. The weekly lineup budget is $1,000,000 and each team is compiled of a QB, 2 RB’s, 2 WR’s, an OFF FLEX, and 2 DEF FLEX’s.
For the week 2 matchup between the Las Vegas Sin and the Chicago Bliss, our suggested lineup includes:
- Quarterback: Heather Furr, Chicago – the reigning LFL MVP is hard not to pick, even if she costs you $250K
- Running Back: Tasha Pryor and Chrisdell Harris, Chicago – “Tank” Pryor had a hell of 2010 campaign and almost joined the Sin during the offseason, she’ll make them pay! Harris is a rookie who’s speed has drawn comparisons to CJ2K.
- Wide Receiver: Margie DiSilvestro, Chicago and Richelle Urenda, Las Vegas – went with some affordable unknowns here after dropping $650K at QB and RB.
- Offensive Flex: Maddie McCoy, Las Vegas – the Sin TE plays on both sides of the ball and has sleeper written all over her.
- Defensive Flex: Nadia Larysa and Janet Phan, Chicago – more value picks here. To be honest, I punted WR and DEF to compensate for my heavy investment at QB and RB.
This entry was posted on Friday, September 2nd, 2011 at 9:11 pm and is filed under Chicago Bliss, Las Vegas Sin, Lingerie Football Fantasy Tips. Follow the comments through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can post a comment. Trackbacking is not allowed.